| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 36 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 36 | Hello everyone, I just replaced my front fenders on my 1953 3100 and the new headlight buckets have new wire harness I have 3 wires coming out of the bucket. can someone give me a wire diagrahm of the block that the wires go to there are three wires yellow, black and white. Does the black wire ground to the inner fender? The other wires were so old and covered with cloth I can't tell where they went. Can someone help? I have the terminal blocks with three screw positions | | |
| |
| |