| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (‘37ChevyPU, Hotrod Lincoln, Otto Skorzeny, CuzzFuzz, Shaffer's1950, SlimSix, TrknGMC, 1 invisible),
81
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,451 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 33 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 33 | Yes that is the "ear" I am talking about. I have never heard of it either! I hate to go on a witch hunt for a problem that may not exist. However, maybe I do have a linkage problem that could break the next one. It is a chore to replace as well. We have to move the differential aft to get the bearing out. Mark | | |
| |
| |