| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 25 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 25 | The numbers I have obtained are based on early Corvette useage (the reference chart accompaning the catalog pictures.) It was the only reference material I was able to locate to date. It is the casting number by which I am identifing parts. | | |
| |
| |