| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (NJC),
151
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,117 Posts1,056,296 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 49 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 49 | I have heard that you might get a 10% increase in Fuel Milage and horse power,[fenton Adv. I believe} however to be honest I wanted to do it because I think it looks good. thanks for the input, I will stay with the Rochester carbs. John B. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Question on Carburaters, '54, 235
| jbaker | 11/11/2009 5:31 PM |
Re: Question on Carburaters, '54, 235
| WE b OLD | 11/11/2009 6:08 PM |
Re: Question on Carburaters, '54, 235
| 49Brian | 11/11/2009 8:17 PM |
Re: Question on Carburaters, '54, 235
| Jivermo | 11/11/2009 8:36 PM |
Re: Question on Carburaters, '54, 235
| jbaker | 11/11/2009 8:57 PM |
Re: Question on Carburaters, '54, 235
| tclederman | 11/11/2009 9:18 PM |
Re: Question on Carburaters, '54, 235
| jbaker | 11/12/2009 1:05 PM | |
| |
| |