| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, TUTS 59, Jon G, Joe H, HandyAndy, greenie-reddy, Simso, 1955 1 Series, Southerntruck, Gib70, 3B, 1 invisible),
123
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 486 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 486 | I found a 9' stepside bed recently. It's a '70 model but I think I can easily change the fenders to the older syle. Here's a link to a photo of the donor truck. http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn214/jfnar/57%20chevy%203800/70-1-ton-back.jpgI didn't buy all the fire equipment in the back but I got the aluminum trim around the sides. I plan to keep as much of that as I can. I also bought the 4.10 posi rear axle. Now I've got to find some 19.5 single wheels. By the way...welcome back tons o fun. I missed you.
'64 swb stepside (gone) '57 1 ton '53 phone truck '59 swb '46 1 1/2 ton '68 swb gmc
| | |
| |
| |