| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#59141 04/12/2006 11:37 PM | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 35 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 35 | Ok so I am not loosing my mind, because I can not find eather or, in other words you just drove it for a bit and changed the oil, interesting.I am kinda new to the six cyl engine game,I have a 51 chevy wagon that has a 58-62 235 six and i was realy looking all around for the filter or external canister and could not find one so I thought maybe some one just took it off or when they did the engine switch forgot to install it. Thanks for the info. Chris | | |
| |
| |