Good news guys... I got in touch with a place called the Glass Doctor up in Greenville SC and they came out there and put one in for 200. They did say the could get me the glass to and deliver it but for 200$ I just had them install it...
There were 2 of them and it took them all of 10 min to actually install the glass. The set the rubber, sprayed it with some lube.. and the one guy pushed and slapped the glass while the other dude pulled the rope... It was really fast. And, Mark, I think it was a Pilkington brand too. That is what the sticker had on it... It looks great and I am super happy. The one dude that did the rope pulling said he can put one by himself but they wanted to come see the truck.

...
So a three man job my foot.. That other company was trying to pull something on me.
Thanks for letting me vent and being there to help.. I really appreciate all of you that respond to my posts.