| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, FAST55, Gray_Ghost, cmayna, tclederman, sron48, Hambone),
108
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,258 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 323 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 323 | I think it's great to have a truck with family history. My Dad had a 55 1 ton when I was a kid that got sold to auction. I used to tell him I was going to drive it to school some day and he would laugh and say "you can see the sky through the top of the roof". Still wish I had it even if it was just yard art. | | |
| |
| |