This little gem followed me home yesterday. I found her parked outside an auto parts salvage yard last week with "for sale" on the windshield. After looking her over from bow to stern and chating with the owner we agreed on a price. She needs everything. Glass, interior, gas tank, rims, tires, all electrical...etc. The body and under carriage look solid. The engine and tranny are there, but haven't taken a hard look at it yet. I'm giving myself two years. I'm working on a need list right now and looking for different sources for that list. I've wanted something to tinker with and can't wait for the day to run into town for an errand or something a to get the thumbs up and smiles. That will always be in the back of my mind as I'm going through the process of making a weekend driver out of her.
http://s765.photobucket.com/albums/xx295/skula65/Name: Ken Skula
Prattville, Alabama
"Roll Tide Roll"