| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,244 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 18 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 18 | A 58 Apache step side followed me home today. She's in pretty good shape and of course needs everything. It's just a roller right now, but the body and under carriage is really solid. It's an Atlanta plant made truck and the "Story" goes that it's been in central Alabama all its life...it looks like it though. I've been lurking in here for over a year and have been inspired by the site to find a fixer and work on it to make a daily driver and something to tinker with. I'll be posting questions and going over the tech tips area to solve my problems that I run across. I'll be posting my pics and story for the gallery real soon. | | |
| |
| |