| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hush, 55shaker, 5 Window 9434, 1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny, Wayne67vert, Gib70),
71
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,368 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 20 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 20 | Thanks to everyone for all of the nice "welcome's)and encouragement's. The old girl is going to come together pretty fast I think. Most of the work being done was beyond my abilities but I have a great guy doing all of the hard stuff. I'll just tinker around with the "finishing" (is it ever finished?) touches after I get her home. | | |
| |
| |