I have finished fitting the fenton headers and the offenhauser intake to the head. I also made some slugs to weld into the bottom of the intake.I purchased some 7/8" diameter aluminum from my local air parts supplier.I don't weld aluminum,so i will take it to my welder man first of the week.I learned that a man needs four hands when fitting the intake and headers,so i screwed some pieces of plywood on the edge of my work bench,to catch the parts if they should fall.I took some pics and am posting the links for them.Hope you enjoy them.

848 head fenton offy fitting up
http://img432.imageshack.us/img432/2336/848headfentonsoffypic53xh.jpg

848 head fentons & offy pic #5
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3500/848headfentonsoffypic54pb.jpg

848 head fentons & offy pic #8
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8307/848headfentonsoffypic82lu.jpg

848 head fentons & offy pic #17
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/7412/848headfentonsoffypic172rc.jpg

fitting slugs for offy
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6286/fittingslugs3oy.jpg


1951 3100 Chevrolet
1951 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall
Image
"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams."
"Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything"
"If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"