| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (TUTS 59, MaxStewart, KEVINSKI, HandyAndy, Otto Skorzeny, Gray_Ghost, Steelonsteel, 1 invisible),
129
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,584 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 31 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 31 | Hi Everyone, I'm new so bear with me if I somehow screw up something here. I've got a 58 GMC & when I restored it I forgot to take a digital picture of the decal located on the heater motor (above the passenger footwell) in order to reproduce it. Anybody out there able to send me a digital picture of theirs or where to buy a new one??? Thanks.
Last edited by Big Yellow; 10/26/2009 2:42 PM. Reason: better description
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
'58 GMC Heater/Defroster Decal
| Big Yellow | 10/24/2009 4:54 PM | |
| |
| |