| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Jon G),
136
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,334 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 36 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 36 | Sorry guys this is going in a 1947 A.D. 3/4 ton that I am converting into a 1/2ton fun type truck already replaced the rear end I want to run a 4 speed I have 2 one out of the late 60's or the short tork tube type thats in it know. I have a 292 I'd love to put in I have herd this is the Big bad 6 cylinder I want any help would be great.
thanks shop shark you have helped me before
| | |
| |
| |