| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,332 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#58568 03/30/2006 10:51 PM | Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 439 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 439 | Hey Bob. I am in the process of doing the esact same thing to my '53. I have the tranny and just fitted it today. Yes, it bolts to the bellhousing. The mount holes just need to be drilled to 17/32. I haven't got to the clutch yet, but really doesn't seem like a problem to me either. I have the clutch out and my boss has parts books, one for clutches and I should be able to find a proper one easily. Colin
ps. hows the truck coming? | | |
| |
| |