| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,310 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#58504 03/30/2006 3:47 AM | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 275 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 275 | I pulled the motor out on one of my trucks and took it apart. I haven't decided if I should rebuild it or find a diffirent one that in a little better shape. My problem is what technics are there to keep the engine parts from rusting while in storage? The block is in good shape would hate to see it get wrecked from humidity.
38 original 48 panel 59 stepside 46 in the back forty
| | |
| |
| |