When I removed my 62 cab I removed the front sheet metal to make it easier for me to get to things and I also removed the bed as I am doing a frame up rework. Make sure all wires,cables are free you will need to remove the AC & heater hoses too. If you have them. If you have a 4sp. remove the shift lever and disconect the rag joint on the steering shaft next remove the brake line to the master cylinder and the chutch slave cylinder line too. Don't to forget to remove the fuel line and drain the tank. Oh and one more thing if you need some advice do not be afraid to ask as NO QUESTION IS A STUPID QUESTION. There are a lot of knowledgeable guys here and some are retired mechanics and body guys and some good old gearheads here too who have been around for a long time. Good Luck on your project.

62Blue
Don

Last edited by Don G.; 10/20/2009 7:24 AM.

62Blue
62Chevy in progress
You've never been lost until you've been lost at Mach3" Paul F Crichmore (Test Pilot)