| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,459 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 28 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 28 | I just mounted the box on my 48 3600 and I have an inch+ gap between the front of the rear fenders and the running boards/splash aprons. I believe the cab and frame are 48 vintage but the box is possibly a few years newer. I got the truck with a home made flatbed mounted. The long running boards were still on it but the splash aprons are a different color from the cab so they and the running boards might be a different year also. Were there difference between the years that are causing my problem. I can't see any way to get enough movement from anything to get a propper fit. Any suggestions appreciated.
Life is simpler if you plow around the stump.
| | |
| |
| |