| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 28 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 28 | The cab to bed at the closest point is about an inch. If I slid the box forward to touch the cab the fender to running board fit would be about right. I think I could adjust the fenders and boards each a little but not enough. Maybe elongate the frame holes and gain a little on the box.
The box and fenders (one fender the other is a replacement) came from a different truck. They fit ok when on it. The running boards may not be original to the truck. I don't know as it had a flatbed on it when I got it.
If all of the AD's used the same boards beds and fenders I will try to get these to fit the best I can. If not maybe I need to find different boards or fenders.
Thanks Richard
Life is simpler if you plow around the stump.
| | |
| |
| |