| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,099 Posts1,056,168 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 100 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 100 | I am done. She is race ready. I picked-up a post on my Webshots from Raymond 0601 asking about the wood kit I used in my truck. It came from Rodman's Auto Wood Restoration in Hanna, Indiana. Contact me here and I will give you the rest if interested. | | |
| |
| |