Woody, I did mine myself.... eek
I supported the rear of the cab on 3x2"
See picture
I assume this part of your cab is sound?
I tilted it back until I found it's tipping point,then lashed it to my joists.
Then at the rear I then lowered it onto pads on the chassis axle humps.
I used fairly high density foam.
Just make sure it's well padded.
I had NO damage whatsoever.
Ideally though,you want a minimum of 2 people,I was probably a bit stoopid !
Maybe that's why I recently had a hernia op! dang

Last edited by jockbolter50; 10/11/2009 5:41 PM.

1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.