| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,510 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 | I have to do some welding on the underside of my cab and plan to roll it back onto the frame rather than removing it. At this point the cab is completely stripped of everything and I've padded the frame with 4 inches of foam rubber.
For those who have done this without the aid of any pulleys or other machines how many men would you say it requires to do this safely?
Any tips or advice is GREATLY appreciated because this is scaring the hell out me. I've got like 600+ hours into this cab and I'll hang myself if I screw it up now.
I need some good advice and re-assurance here guys. | | |
| |
| |