I used the perches from Tractor Supply as well as the bottom plate for a 3" U-bolt. The U-bolts which were longer than those offered by the trailer places came from Azone in their "lowering" kits. However, I didn't use their aluminum lowering blocks.
I doubled the bottom plates and welded a 1/2" bolt across one end for my lower rear shock mount. Doubling probably wasn't necessary but I just didn't want any chance of a diff coming loose. Used a 1x2x6" chunk of bar stock to make a spacer under the perch. Drilled the spacer/spring bolt head so that I could move the diff back 1" to recentered my rear wheel in the wheel well. That let me use the stock driveshaft out of a shortbed S10 between my T5 and the Camaro diff. Figured the money saved on not having to get the driveshaft shortened paid for my mount hardware.
Dave