| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,483 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 10 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 10 | Thanks for the reply, I was afraid that was the case. It is the original tag (riveted on) and I can faintly see where there were other stampings, but not enough to recover the previous serial number.
Would the truck's serial number be found anywhere else on the vehicle? Or any other way that I could back track to the original serial number?
1953 Chevy 3100 5-Window
| | |
| |
| |