| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,376 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 77 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 77 | Hey all, I have a 1954 Chevy 235 out of a car at the machine shop being rebuilt. I am putting it in a 1952 Chevy 1/2 ton. Right now I have a 1949 216 in the 52. Do I need to put the 216 flywheel on the 235? I want to keep the same foot starter that I have on my 216 and my original transmission. The machine shop said he didn't know if the 216 flywheel and 235 had the same bolt pattern. Any thoughts?
John Kinser
| | |
| |
| |