| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (1955 1 Series, Bill Hanlon, Otto Skorzeny, rfs56trk, DHedrick, Robert Crandall, klhansen),
123
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,399 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | I would agree with that 100%. The difference in cost by having an upholstry shop do it is well worth it. I got a kit from one of the vendors and was real unhappy with the way it fit, once it was sewn there taint much you can do about it. Next time I'll spend the few bucks extra and spend my time on something more productive while I wait for my seat to get finished. Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |