| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,321 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 38 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 38 | I am in need of a 2 foot section of the upper half of the fleetside drivers rear quarter panel. Would that be the bed rail? I found a guy who has a bed He can cut the piece out of, For a total cost of $75.00 including shipping. I just want to know if that sounds like a fair price before I give Him an answer. | | |
| |
| |