| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (GDW, Gdads51, Shaffer's1950, Peggy M, MNSmith, FishinToms53, NAPCOStormTrpr, Jon G, Otto Skorzeny),
116
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 20 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 20 | My '51 1/2 ton stays outside and covered with a tarp to keep the rain off. I am in the process of sanding down my my cab. A few days ago I sprayed the top with Rustoleum Rust Converter to keep it from rusting over. It turned black and I assume that is doing its job of preventing rust from coming back. Is there anything special I have to do to the surface other than maybe using a prep to clean before I apply a 2 k primer? Wasn't sure if the two would be compatible.
Thanks,
JB | | |
| |
| |