| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (3800GUY, IHPWR, 2-Ton, Jon G, Hush, 1955 1 Series, Shade Baby),
215
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,185 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 2,766 Carburetion specialist | | Carburetion specialist Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 2,766 | Does anyone know where I can buy NEW springs for my Rochester B? I got a rebuild kit from NAPA, but it didn't come with a power piston spring, or a power piston check ball spring and I'm 90% sure that both of mine have been squished a little.
I know that Carbking sells them, but I don't know if they are new, and you have to buy a $50+ rebuild kit before he'll sell you a spring for $8.
Thanks Guys The springs sold by carbking are new, and custom-made for carbking in the USA. Jon. Good carburetion is fuelish hot airThe most expensive carburetor is the wrong one you attempt to modify. If you truly believe "one size fits all," try walking a mile in your spouse's shoes!The Carburetor Shop | | |
| |
| |