| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Bill Trotter, mick53, GIJOE298, Mike'sPlace, Otto Skorzeny, Hush, 1 invisible),
77
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,288 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 800 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 800 | http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chev...item27abc7bd2c&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245This is a little closer to a correct accessory. I'm not saying this is it, but it might be a start to getting what you need. It's cheap enough for parts at any rate. I never have seen a foot pump in Chevy or GMC accessory guides for the early 60's trucks. I picked up one of these on eBay a while back for installation on my '60 GMC. I'll check the p/n for you. | | |
| |
| |