| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,720 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 197 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 197 | trying to remove the hub assembly with what I assume is the brake drum on my 52 1 ton. Do I need to use a 2in socket to take what I would have called the dust shield first? Then I can get that hub and the brake drum off?
Thanks | | |
| |
| |