| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Bill Trotter, mick53, GIJOE298, Mike'sPlace, Otto Skorzeny, Hush, 1 invisible),
77
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,288 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 1,181 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 1,181 | I had an oem one (I think) and it was corroded so badly it could not be salvaged. I found this on ebay, although not the 1960 Model yr. I was wondering if they made one for the 1960-1966 trucks? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chev...em255553b3b6&_trksid=p4506.m20.l1116Ya'll got any sources? Jake
Last edited by V-6 Fix Modelman; 09/19/2009 1:18 PM.
| | |
| |
| |