| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Steelonsteel, WICruiser, Peggy M, 55shaker, Hotrod Lincoln, TS3600, GRNHydra),
125
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,470 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2000 Posts: 804 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2000 Posts: 804 | Ok, I know this has been asked a million times and I should know the answer myself but I have to ask.
I have a buddy with a little driver 51. He wants a taller rear end. I want the 55 passenger car rear he has in it so this is good. Anyway, I know something like a 67-69 Camaro will bolt in, (with re-drilling the thru bolt hole of course) or I imagine the same vintage Nova.
Any others I could tell him about?
He is going to go hunting for a rear and I want the most chances for him to find one.
The truck does have 5 lug on the front so I am looking for a 5 on 4 3/4 Chevy passenger car pattern with 3.00 or so ratio.
Brian Brian
1948 Chevy Pickup Chopped and sectioned owned since 1974 when I was 15.
| | |
| |
| |