| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Hotrod Lincoln, 52Carl, Forty9, walter74, klhansen, HandyAndy, cmayna, 55shaker, TPR57C),
137
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,282 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#57355 03/10/2006 9:08 PM | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 10 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 10 | Actually, I've haven't run the engine yet at all. I've got almost all of it back together again and am hoping to starter it up next week. I guess we'll find out then!
Thanks for your help guys,
R | | |
| |
| |