| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (carbking, DaveV, 1 invisible),
81
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,427 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#57207 03/02/2006 12:54 AM | Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 4 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 4 | I have a 55 248 which I am rebuilding. I am having trouble locating pistons for it I would like to find a complete engine kit for it. I tried EGGE in Calif. They show it on there Website, but when you try to order it. They say they dont have it. Also Would a 235 piston work are they the same?
Ken
| | |
| |
| |