| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Peggy M, Steelonsteel, WICruiser, 51sub, 55shaker, Hotrod Lincoln, TS3600, GRNHydra, 1 invisible),
126
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 232 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 232 | just finished the intake and exhaust headers. I bought a little container of that stuff called CALYX. So far in this entire restoration that is the most amazing product I have come across!!It's so easy to use and the results are incredible. The headers came out so good I decided to try it on the intake after the acid bath. I don't know how it will hold up but right now they look fantastic! The best thing I found for applying it was an old electric toothbrush (no not mine --- my wifes) the look on her face was priceless when she came out to the garage and saw me working the intake with it. If I've learned anything about this restoration it's that 90% of the work is in cleaning and degeasing the old stuff and only a few minutes to reassemble the piece. Thanks for the help---wes | | |
| |
| |