| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,355 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 46 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 46 | I'm not sure if the rivets are available or not, here's what I used on mine, its a small stainless steel screw with a oval head, it didn't have any slot for a screw driver in the head, I just primed & painted it, here's a link to the pic of it. http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/2/2877/4121/19692060166_large.jpg | | |
| |
| |