I bought the truck with the IFS installed. I will take some pics of it as best I can this week if possible. I am a bit confused by some of the things I've read about this IFS swap because it says you have to narrow it or use spacers on the frame. I don't see any spacers and it's not narrowed. It's a bolt-in, also. The only spacers I've found are on the steering gear. It also is missing a bracket that should have been welded to the frame for one of the steering gear bolts to bolt to. I'm going to fix that this weekend, hopefully. I believe it may take some of the flex out of the gear and make the steering feel even better. I don't think neg. offset wheels would get me very far in without hitting the control arm edges. I am considering some neg. offset wheels that are narrower than the 15X7's that are under there now, but I also want to take out the drop spindles. I wish I knew how to narrow this thing but don't really see how to do it, even after looking at some pics of a narrowed one on webshots by one of the members. I'm strongly considering finding a junker and using it's stock front suspension and rebuilding it. However, I don't want to if I can't have power steering and power brakes. I'm thinking the original suspension with disc brake kit and power steering kit would be pretty darned expensive. (too much for me right now)
Thanks for the replys,
Jason