| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Shade Baby, GMCJammer51, 2-Ton, 3800GUY, IHPWR, Jon G, Hush),
208
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,185 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 208 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 208 | I think I figured it out. I need a new flasher to be sure. I bought a 2 prong flasher & when I went to plug it in I found the third wire.
Anyway - once the flasher was in I was able to move the move signal switch from left to right to center & the tail light would turn on and off. It is now centered and the tail light is off.
I will get a new flasher in a day or so & get it plugged in.
One question though - I have 3 wires with plugs. I don't really know which wire goes on which prong. Can I use a tester light to find the hot side & then play around with the other two to get it right? Which prong on the 3 prong flasher would be the hot? Middle? | | |
| |
| |