| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,157 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 208 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 208 | I recently "fixed" my brake light issue by cleaning the switch and repairing a couple of broken wires.
Now - the right tail light is always on. Always -
The brakes lights are bright as are the tail lights when I pull the switch.
When I turn everything off there is a faint glow (not that faint as I'm running LED bulbs) from the right light.
The tail light when the switch is pulled is brighter than this glow.
Any thoughts on where I should look first? So far the battery has held up for a couple of weeks with only occasional starting. | | |
| |
| |