| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gray_Ghost, dt235sd, Steelonsteel, Nick in Manitou, frogfarmer, Bill Hanlon, mick53),
103
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,268 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 55 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 55 | Well I finally did it. I've got the frame painted with black POR15 and it seems great. But I want to keep it looking that way. I plan on covering the POR15 with their black coat. The question is how soon should I apply the top coat? It seems to me that sanding to give the paint tooth to grip would lesson the ability of the POR15 to be an absolute seal around the metal. My frame is as good as new and I'd like to keep it that way. Would appreciate advice. Thank you in ADVANCE, design that is-------- | | |
| |
| |