| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,332 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 128 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 128 | I can't seem to find the fittings for the hydrovac brake booster that converts the exit ports to the master cylinder and brake lines. I know they are banjo bolts and bolt housing, and I think it's either 1/2 inch or 12mm fittings, but I can't track them down. Please help!
1946 2 Ton Flatbed
| | |
| |
| |