| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#56518 02/15/2006 2:14 PM | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 531 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 531 | Thanks for all the advice guys.
I think the problem I've been having is that the bed wood is rotted so the bolts attaching the bed to frame are a bit loosy goosy. I ground off the heads last night and pulled the bolts off. Will put new bolts in temporarily until I get a new bed underway.
I'm going to move this thread over to beds for more info.... | | |
| |
| |