| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,255 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#56515 02/14/2006 12:55 PM | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 531 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 531 | Thanks guys...
Tires are the same and I haven't hit anything... other then the normal here in New England!
How does the bed shift?? I mean, if it's bolted to the frame properly then how would it be out of alignment?
I'm at the garage this evening (to finish replacing the head) so I'm going to do a couple of things:
1) I haven't replaced the bedwood yet, so I'll pull up the temp plywood in place so I can get a better topside visual. 2) Do some measuring of the rear end to make sure that's not out of alignment....
Make sense?? Anything else I should scope out?
Thanks for your advice! | | |
| |
| |