Hey guys- I've had Ernest (1950 3600)about 4 years now- each year I pick a project for him. In the past I've rewired, added brake lights, horn, turn signals, replaced bed front and bed wood, replaced the seat, new carb, radiator, bumper, etc.etc. I'm sure you can relate. Well, this year was- new ('53) 1/2 ton axle + a disc brake kit, new master cylinder, new rear end (it really went over well when I told my wife I got her a new rear end) off a S-10 (3.42, drum brakes), new brake lines, wheel bearings, new wheels and tires. Got him back on the road yesterday- now he goes 65+ mph... and stops on a dime!!! Anyone know if the spedo can be calibrated??

Anyway- I feel like a kid at Chrismas and wanted to share- heres some pictures-

http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af147/hardcrab_photos/?albumview=grid


Bluesharp- If you don't blow you suck....


'50 Chevy 3600 "Ernest"