That poor schmuck's design powers every new vehicle GM makes other than saturn, saab, corvettes and trucks.

I put one in a jeep where a seized up 4 cylinder had been and it was a blast compared to the 4 cylinder. Interestingly same bolt pattern as an AMC 4 cylinder and a bolt in proposition with cherokee mounts. You can darn near put it in with your hands its so light. Amazingly it pulled down 24 mpg with 29 inch tall tires and 4.10 gears. Could pull a 3500 lbs center console boat to the launch with ease. Sadly it ran out of steam at 70 mph on the highway and could be a little scary when passing around town.

I think you could run a 3.4 S10 crate motor with a T5 behind it and have similar performance to a 235 with excellent fuel economy.

That being said, unless someone drops an mgb off at my front door, you'll never see a 60*v6 in one of my vehicles. Check out killerbv6 and you'll see what I mean.