| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,081 Posts1,056,321 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2009 Posts: 45 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: May 2009 Posts: 45 | I dont know a bout for the trucks, but bought some for a stang I had before this, and they fit good, the only thing I HAD TROUBLE WITH is I BOUGHT SPEAKERS SEPARATE, AND HAD A HAD TIME WITH THE SPEAKERS FITTING | | |
| |
| |