| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,209 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#55650 01/27/2006 8:12 PM | Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 1 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 1 | It took me a couple of days to find you guys. I SEARCHED THE NET OVER TO FIND TECH INFO ON INLINERS! I have a 65 chevy 1/2 ton 2wd. 292 inline 6. Muncie 4 speed tranny. I am interested in bolt on performance pieces to help her breathe a bit better. The motor has recently been rebuilt and runs strong. The current single barrel carb is less than stellar and it acts like it has a problem...stumble at initial throttle open. I am not interested in restoring any of these pieces. Could you help me find Intake for a single four barrell carb and headers. I have a Holley 650 carb will that work or is it too big. Thanks in advance for any response.
Castlesmith
| | |
| |
| |