As was pointed out, the fuel pump will maintain pressure and volume to your float chambers. With everything equal in both carbs you shouldn't have any concerns. However, I've noted that the mechanical fuel pump on the 235 engine creates a little more pressure than is necessary to keep your Rochesters happy. I've found that the dual carb setups work well with 3-1/2 psi...whether it be Carter/Webers, Holley/Webers or the venerable Rochesters.
I found through trial and error, that with the addition of an inexpensive adjustable regulator, (Mr. Gasket-Azone) you could drop your fuel pressure which cut down on pressure on your needle and seat and also reduced leakage from the tops of the 4 screw Rochesters. It's a must on the H/W's and C/W's and seems to work as well on the Rochesters, whether singles or duals.
Note: If you add a typical filter between the regulator and the carbs, you need to increase your adjustment up 1 pound per filter. Also, the Mr. Gasket adjustable regulator has proven more reliable than the look-a-like Spectre brand regulator.
Dave