| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,416 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 6 | I'm just about to complete a front disc brake conversion on my 53 chev to go to a 5 on 4 3/4 bolt pattern. I would prefer to keep the stock hub caps. Does anyone know of a manufacturer, or another chevy car that I can get rims for the front from? Can the truck hubcaps cross over to 15" car rims from the 50's onwards? I'm running the stock 6 on 5 1/2 in the rear and could also use a new set of rims for that since my current rims are non-original and non-matching.
Cheers! Marcus | | |
| |
| |